We hope you are doing well and staying safe. For any of you who are essential workers, we thank you. Whether you are working at home, or away from home, we know these are challenging times. For this reason, we would like to “come together”…
Over the past several weeks, we at the Janeway Foundation have been inspired by seeing our community come together. As Newfoundlanders & Labradorians, we’re more than neighbors; we’re there for one another. We want to take this “time at home” to connect with you, have a little fun, and maybe lighten everyone’s spirits for a bit.
On Friday, May 8th, we’re asking you to come together for all our Janeway kids.
Taking part is easy!
Wear your pajamas, post a photo or video with #JamaramaAtHome
Tag your friends and family!
Come together in this fun, one-day Jamarama digital event!
Unlike “Jamarama at School” that we hold in October, there’s no need to register for “Jamarama @home.”
- Here are a few ideas! Keep your pajamas on and…
– Get your students to join you and take a photo of your class on Google Meet!
– Take a photo of you and your colleagues or friends on a Zoom call (and use one of our Jamarama virtual backgrounds)!
– Get your partner and kids (pets included) in a photo!
– Pose with your sports team, exercise or yoga class!
– Self-isolating on your own? We want to see you too!
– Be creative!
- Then Post, Share and Retweet!
- Tag the Janeway Foundation #JamaramaAtHome #ForAllOurKids
o @janeway.foundation on Instagram
If you are in a position to give to the Janeway for ongoing health care needs, please donate on our website: https://9643.thankyou4caring.org/
Download our fun Zoom virtual backgrounds, colouring sheets, social media profile frames, and more (to be uploaded by Sunday): https://janewayfoundation.nf.ca/events/jamarama-home/
If you are unable to join us at this time, we hope to see you again in October.
Take care and thank you for your support,