- Make sure your cookie dough orders are all passed in!!!
- Check out the Senior Boys Softball Regionals Thursday Afternoon at Shoal Hr. Field.
- All community members welcome to our Terry Fox/Walk To Breakfast next Thursday!!!
- Curriculum Night Next Thursday. We hope to see all Parents/Guardians!!!
School is now well underway and we are back into the swing of things. make sure all students have returned their media consent form, their Powerschool registration forms, and their textbook agreement forms. Also, students must bring in their picture forms if they are getting them done on the 16th.
As classes/courses progress students will begin both in class and out of class work. Keep an eye on Powerschool for updates in the coming weeks and also let your teachers know if you want to follow classes on Google Classroom to see assigned work before completion. All students have free google accounts that provides an email, free storage on drive, and access to many programs such as docs and slides; teachers also use google classroom to assign work and send out notes to classes (classroom, drive, docs, slides, etc., are all connected to the students email). It is also another way to communicate with student’s parents/guardians.
Please come out tomorrow night and see a fantastic performance from our Glee Club as well as our Music and drama students. It is a worthwhile show with a great message so come out and see it. Doors open at 7:00 and the show starts at 7:30! We are very proud of Mrs. Power and the students for all their talent and hard work!!!
Sponsored by PBLLC Rec Assoc & Random Island Academy
Where: Random Island Academy Gymnasium
When: Saturday, October 24th
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
There will be a lunch available for purchase and a children’s fun room open
*CHRISTMAS/COUNTRY CRAFTS *PAINTINGS
*YARD SALE *KNITTED ITEMS
*BAKE SALE *JAMS
The weekly lunch menu will be updated and can be seen under the weekly lunch menu section page in the above links.
All Meals are $4.00. Meal tickets can be purchased at the office – $20.00 for a booklet of 5.
Monday: Chicken Burgers
Friday: Hot Dogs
- There is only one bus up over the Island now and it will begin its run in Aspen Brook.
- The following forms were sent home with students and these should be filled out and returned to the school: Student Registration Form, Media Consent Form, Textbook Agreement Form, Volunteer Information sheet, and Cookie dough Order Sheet.
- There is no canteen or lunch service provided this week so please pack a lunch/recess for your child.
- There are two new teachers on staff: Ms. Victoria Power (Special Services) and Ms. Kia Power (French and Music).
- Curriculum Night will be on September 17th!
Welcome Back everyone!!!